I am a professional educator and scientist. I make considerable effort to lecture effectively at the undergraduate level, to advise students at the undergraduate and the graduate level, and to instruct students of all levels in my own research areas. My research is aimed at discovering the fundamental principles of biomembrane behavior.
Awards and Honors
- Outstanding Cornell Educator award from Merrill Presidential Scholar (2016)
- Outstanding Cornell Educator award from Merrill Presidential Scholar (2015) Cornell University
- Outstanding Educator Award (2014) Merrill
- Avanti Award in Lipids (2015) Biophysical Society
- Outstanding Cornell Educator Award (2011) Merrill Presidential Scholar